Backup & Archival Management services
Secure Your Data with Assured Backup and Archival Solutions
Enterprise data backup and archival has become increasingly challenging due to a multitude of reasons. Organizations are faced with shrinking backup windows and strict SLAs in a global environment, increasing risk of backup failures, growing compliance requirements, explosion in data growth, and cost constraints. They need a robust backup management service that helps mitigate risk for large volumes of critical data, and ensures stringent SLAs while also being cost-effective.
How We Help
Microland leverages its extensive domain experience to define and implement processes and solutions for backup and archival management aimed at driving your SLAs and backup KPIs. As part of our Managed Backup services (see Figure 1), we leverage your existing investments whether it is in-premise backup and archival infrastructure, or a hosting or cloud vendor set up to provide end-to-end management. This includes monitoring, scheduling, performing backups, verification and restoration, with consistent quality.
Our certified team of data experts handles core backup and archival solutions on Symantec, EMC, Commvault, EMC Networker, Avamar, IBM TSM, Veeam and HP Data Protector Platforms.
What You Can Expect
We ensure reliable data backup and restoration with complete security and integrity. Key service outputs include:
- Improved data availability and validity through efficient backup and verification processes
- Maximized ROI on backup infrastructure investments enabled by successful completion of tasks according to pre-determined schedules
- Real-time reporting and improved efficiency through backup portal and proprietary toolset
- Minimized data sprawl and on-demand data retrieval enabling uninterrupted business continuity
- Reduced human dependency and error-free backup enabled by automation
- Optimized operational costs
What Sets Us Apart
We understand how data empowers your enterprise and aligns solutions to your business needs, helping you drive strategic initiatives. Some distinct advantages of partnering with us include:
- Our Backup-as-a-service component helps you leverage existing infrastructure investments in hosting or a cloud vendor, while we handle end-to-end backup management
- Our backup portal and proprietary toolset accelerate deployment of solutions, saving you considerable time, cost, and effort
- We have a talent pool of skilled professionals providing end-to-end backup and archival lifecycle management on a variety of data platforms