Enterprise Service Desk
Transform Your Enterprise Service Desk. Elevate End user Experience
Rapid digitization of end user workplace environment is paving the way for Enterprise Service Desk transformation. Fast-changing demands from today's 24/7 connected users with multiple devices, make it challenging for enterprise IT to remain responsive, quick, and personalized.
How We Help
Microland provides flexible, responsive, and high-performing managed Enterprise Service Desk. We expand the scope of service desk management from a traditional reactive function providing incident management and support services, to a new, proactive function where it provides end user support through forecasted updates and notifications.
Enterprise Service Desk is the nerve center of IT support and improves Level 2 / Level 3 performance of other services such as network, server, etc. by:
- Being the SPOC for incident management activities to centrally track all tickets to logical closure by coordinating with stakeholders
- Enabling telecom solutions including call routing and ACD /IVR globally
- Ensuring call tree building in service desk to enable problem management across all infrastructure domains
- Conducting transaction CSAT and focus group meetings to understand challenges in driving better user experience
- Ensuring metrics-driven management with KPIs for efficiency (cost per call), effectiveness (response times, resolution times), user experience (CSAT, call abandon rate, average speed of answer) and user productivity (ROFC, calls / user), etc.
What You Can Expect
Outputs of our Enterprise Service Desk include:
- Automation of standard service requests and utilization of self-service portal for incident control
- Context-based auto ticket assignment process that increases first contact resolution rates and CSAT scores
- Proactive end user environment monitoring and trend analysis that avoids issues before impacting user productivity
- Building multi-channel support by integrating email, telephone, text, on-demand chat, remote diagnostics, and corporate social platforms
- Continual training of your IT teams by our service desk analysts to build a knowledge-centric IT service desk function
- Utilization of Left Shift methodology to reduce cost and downtime
What Sets Us Apart
Our key domain differentiators include:
Complete Suite of Homegrown Management Tools:
Service Desk Maturity Framework: