Microsoft and Microland Alliance Profile
MICROLAND'S VISION 20/20 WITH MICROSOFT: BETTER TOGETHER IN A CLOUD-FIRST, MOBILE-FIRST WORLD
The past 20 years have seen Microland transform from a Microsoft Solution Provider to a strategic professional and managed services partner across the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and India. We specialize in integrating your Microsoft environment with other infrastructure technologies, aligning your architecture to best practices recommended by Microsoft and providing ROI-driven managed services in mission-critical environments.
Accelerating Your Microsoft Journey
Microland's Microsoft Infrastructure Services portfolio encompasses the full lifecycle of solutions addressing directory services, messaging, collaboration, mobility, social, desktop, server, database and cloud computing.
Microland is a direct tier-1 Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) partner to leading cloud providers like Microsoft and delivers cutting edge enterprise cloud transformation services like Now2Cloud consulting, Design and Build, and Management services for SaaS applications like O365 and Microsoft Azure-based PaaS solutions.
Microland Services: Maximizing Value from Microsoft Technologies
Microland's enterprise infrastructure services portfolio addresses three broad areas and multiple technologies. These include:
Services to modernize your investments in current technologies
- Messaging and Collaboration [Exchange 2013, SharePoint 2013]
- End user computing [Windows 10, Windows 8.1]
- Server modernization [Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016]
- Identity and Access Management [Active Directory Services]
- Database management [SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2016]
- Application Packaging and Migration [Office 2013, Office 2016]
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY
A leading US Professional Services firm, operating across 120 countries, used Microland's services to repackage over 5000 applications and enable remote deployment with stringent timelines.
- Successful and timely deployment of 45000 machines across 300+ locations
- 8000 machines remotely deployed
Future-ready Cloud transformation services
Productivity services [O365 ProPlus rollout, Planning, Deployment, Migration and Management]
- Platform services [Azure IaaS and PaaS, DRaaS, Storage/ Backup services, Dev/Test Workload Migration]
- smartFin365 services for Banking, Financial and Capital Markets
- Virtualization and Private Cloud [Windows Server Hyper-V, System Center]
- Hybrid IT and Datacenter Modernization
- Enterprise Mobility Management [Microsoft Intune, System Center]
- Enterprise Voice [Skype for Business]
- Enterprise Social Computing [Yammer]
- Cloud Security Services [System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection]
- Database Transformation Services [SQL 2005 EOS, SQL Azure]
Automation-driven and Industry-benchmarked managed services
Our managed services portfolio creates customer value through:
- Outcome-driven engagements
- Process automation, tools and IP co-creation
- Service assurance backed by SLAs
INNOVATION-LED, CUTTING-EDGE SOLUTIONS BUILT FOR TOMORROW
Our investments in Microsoft-centric solution bring in sustained advantages including:
Unique service delivery framework- smartAdopt365
Leveraging this framework and our rich investment in IP creation delivers Microsoft Cloud services to enterprises. We focus relentlessly on driving higher adoption and consumption.
We have a talent pool of over 500 certified consultants across multiple geographies, skills, languages, and ethnic backgrounds. Competent across the Microsoft technologies including Gold Datacenter, Cloud Productivity and Cloud Platform, Microland leverages the power of this talent pool to deliver business value transformation.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY
An FTSE 200 listed company leveraged Microland's expertise to accelerate its cloud-first strategy using private cloud platform on Microsoft Azure.
- 50% TAT reduction for provisioning cloud infrastructure for application migration
- Low cost but high value Azure platform management
- Enhanced agility, predictability, service availability, and security
Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence
Being a catalyst in adoption and assimilation of cutting-edge Microsoft solutions, we run a dedicated Microsoft Cloud Center of Excellence for various services including Microsoft O365, Azure, Enterprise Mobility Management, and Datacenter solutions based on private and hybrid cloud.
Cloud Migration Factories
Microland has invested in the creation of world-class processes, tools, and the O365 factory-led migration model to help clients migrate to a Modern Workplace with Microsoft O365 or through IP like smartCloud365TM to move Enterprise Dev-Test workload to Azure public cloud.