Get your Modern Office in the Cloud with smartOffice365 Migration solutions
The cloud is here to stay, as is the era of real-time, technology-driven, service-oriented business environments. Today's increasingly mobile workforce expects enterprises to deliver on the promise of the cloud on their terms - on any device, anywhere, anytime. To accomplish this, organizations rely significantly on unified communication systems, social computing platforms, and messaging and collaboration tools.
How We Help
Microland's smartOffice365 services leverage Microsoft O365 to reinvent communication and collaboration across enterprises. Our smartOffice365 suite employs a 7-step framework (see Figure 1) to design your modern office in the cloud.
All seven phases comprise specific services (see Figure 2) designed for Microsoft O365 adoption.
What You Can Expect
We enable adoption of all features of Microsoft O365 - Exchange, SharePoint, Yammer, Skype for Business and Office ProPlus to deliver outcomes including:
- Incorporation of Microsoft O365 aligned with enterprise productivity solutions
- Access to comprehensive support for evaluation, planning, rollout, and management of Microsoft O365 cloud deployment
- Increase in adoption for Microsoft O365 services
What Sets Us Apart
We facilitate enterprise-wide adoption of Microsoft O365 by leveraging differentiators such as:
- Fifteen years of experience in partnering with Fortune 20 and other large enterprises, effectively addressing their collaboration needs
- We manage the world's largest private Microsoft Exchange environment in over 40 countries and across 450,000 user mailboxes in a hybrid setup
Robust delivery model:
- Service Delivery Internet Protocol (IP) and factory-led migration model ensure seamless transition at optimized cost and scale
- A Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider and an extended delivery arm for Microsoft global delivery teams, we rank as Microsoft's best infrastructure services partner for eight years
- Certified professionals align with cloud productivity competency in the Microsoft Partner Network