Eliminate Vendor Lock-in with OpenStack based cloud-in-a-box solution
Reaping the benefits of cloud is on every enterprise's wish list but cost concerns in building a private cloud using commercially available solutions often come in the way. OpenStack cloud framework offers the ability to create and manage private clouds without the lock-in requirements of proprietary cloud platforms. However, the key challenge in OpenStack deployment is managing a collection of disparate services from several open source projects.
How We Help
Microland's cloud-in-a-box solution (see Figure 1) facilitates seamless adoption of OpenStack-based private cloud, to enhance flexibility, reduce licensing costs, and protect sensitive data.
It is a pre-configured, pre-tuned and pre-tested private cloud for in-house development and testing with rapid infrastructure provisioning. We configure and customize a complete solution including deployment of OpenStack components and their integration with workflow engine and other open source systems, such as Chef and Puppet.
What You Can Expect
Leverage cloud-in-a-box to deploy OpenStack based Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) environment and enjoy outcomes including:
- Quick provisioning: Self-service portal reduces resource procurement time from months to minutes thereby eliminating long approval cycles
- Containment: Automation layer controls resource sprawling by auto de-provisioning and reduces tear-down time
- Re-usable templates: Save and share configurations through re-usable templates, thereby reducing time and effort
- One-click stack deployment: Easily deploy and configure a complete development / testing / production stack comprising all required server components such as app, web, and database server using pre-defined templates from a service catalogue
- All infrastructure components as a service: Facilitates automated provisioning of IaaS, Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) , Storage-as-a-Service (SaaS) , and Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
What Sets Us Apart
Microland's cloud-in-a-box solution helps reduce Capital Expenditure (Capex) and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), enhances business agility, and eliminates vendor lock-in. Our key differentiators include:
Service-led IT framework:
- Our unique approach to delivering IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) enables us to standardize delivery and align it to your business goals, ensuring sustainable growth
- Our skilled professionals bring vast experience in designing and implementing private cloud environments across key cloud platforms