ISN'T IT TIME YOUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE FOCUSED ON BUSINESS OUTCOMES INSTEAD OF TECHNOLOGY?
A structured approach towards business value of IT infrastructure services is the need of the hour. However, there are no precedents in today's digital world that is overflowing with a plethora of service improvement initiatives and technology options.
Picture this; Your organization is looking to deepen end user engagement but your legacy IT infrastructure falls short on the requirements. While you know an infrastructure transformation is on the cards, the uncertainty in challenges, scale, predictability, and outcomes keeps you from making the leap. The solution? Microland's Services-led IT framework. Designed to help you cut through the technology concerns and focus on business outcomes instead, this framework is your ticket to innovation in today's uber competitive environment.
KEEPING A FINGER ON THE CIO'S PULSE
When team Microland set out to develop the Services-led IT framework, we knew the only way to do it right was to leverage analyst perspectives and co-create it with inputs from CIO's. Developed based on field research and interviews with 200 global CIO's and senior executives, the framework is now an industry benchmark for driving business alignment, efficiency and agility, and above all -ensuring predictable outcomes. Figure 1 shows a snapshot of how the framework captures the CIO's pulse.
FOR DELIVERING IT INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES FOCUSED ON DRIVING SERVICE EFFECTIVENESS & COST-EFFECTIVENESS SIMULTANEOUSLY
MICROLAND'S SERVICES-LED IT FRAMEWORK HOLDS THE ANSWER TO YOUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE CONCERNS
Our Services-led IT framework is an independent, validated framework that focuses on the business value of IT infra services. It helps enterprise IT leaders analyze their IT initiatives and benchmark themselves against peers based on best practices from over 200 enterprises.
It focuses on addressing the following key concerns related to your IT infrastructure management.
- Delivering IT services that are independent of the underlying technology
- Ensuring seamless integration of new technologies (predictability)
- Enabling transparent and consumption-linked IT infrastructure services cost metrics
- Providing a federated, evolving service catalog
- Abstracting user experience from technology
SERVICES-LED IT - AT A GLANCE
The four key value drivers that drive maturity of IT infrastructure towards Services-led IT are highlighted in Figure 2.
WHO SHOULD ADOPT THIS FRAMEWORK?
Services-led IT framework is your best bet if you are looking to:
- Assess your organization's IT Infrastructure services maturity and validate IT imperatives
- Set on the ground benchmark of IT infrastructure services maturity against the peers
- Get specific recommendations that align with your business priorities and constraints
- Focus on service outcomes and value delivered in a structured manner, instead of the underlying technology
- Get an end-to-end perspective by considering your datacenter, end user and IT operations towers separately as well as jointly
SERVICES-LED VALUE DIAGNOSTIC TESTING
Microland's Service-led IT Diagnostic Tool empowers IT organizations to benchmark themselves on the four key value drivers to assess their current level of services maturity. We assess the 3 critical IT towers namely datacenter, IT operations, and end user computing to determine the tower-wise maturity, and service and cost-effectiveness of businesses. The towers are then ranked as Basic, Optimized, or Best-in-class, thereby providing a clear picture on the areas of improvement. Figure 3 shows how this works.
More than 66% of our specialists come with more experience than the industry average and spend 54% more time in training as compared to their industry peers.
We develop a high-level roadmap of IT infrastructure initiatives and corresponding priorities to help you address even the most unstructured IT challenges by considering the following two factors:
- Stated priorities for your IT infrastructure
- Your organization's maturity scores with respect to the four key value drivers of Service-led IT
The SL-IT report also identifies potential quick wins in the IT infrastructure estate, maximizing your ROI while mitigating risks.
WHY TAKE THE TEST
The Service-led IT Diagnostic Tool offers a simple and easy way to benchmark against your peers. A no-commitment diagnostic test, it takes only about 20 minutes to complete. The results are an independent, validated benchmark for enterprise IT leaders. The adoption roadmap that is created based on the diagnostic test results leverages best practices from over 200 global enterprises.