Skype for Business
Real time communication for business growth
Today, millennials have changed the way in which we communicate. New age employees now expect instant access to information regardless of location and time, across geographies and across a multitude of devices. Meeting user needs, organizational mandates and your IT goals is dependent on how relevant your systems are and how geared up they are to cope with future demands.
Skype for Business is Microsoft’s comprehensive unified communications platform with the ability to revolutionize an enterprise’s business processes, enable a high level of business agility and generate a significant return on investment.
With an integrated approach towards a media rich environment that combines different aspects of communication, Skype for Business will enhance the way organizations are facing challenges in terms of improving workplace productivity.
How We Help
Microland helps modernize your communications from datacenter to device, across on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments. We help you to migrate towards Skype for Business without any impact on your enterprise productivity.
What You Can Expect
Microland with its Skype for Business solution is your partner throughout this journey of unified communications transformation.
What Sets Us Apart
Our partner ecosystem provides us with robust and enterprise-class tools for Skype for Business to manage and provide holistic view of the Skype for Business environment. We uniquely address end-to-end guidance, products and services you need to make the most of Microsoft Skype for Business
End to End practice driven solution
- We have extensive domain experts, automation tools and artifacts to drive our design and process enhancements. This helps us in providing an end to end professional solution.
Seamless Transition and Management
- We ensure smooth user experience during transitioning and deployment of new technologies with our expertise, standard framework and processes.
Reduced TCO and Increased ROI
- Our experience of servicing major global corporations including the Fortune 20 clients has led us to adopt high quality and flexibility in managed services; we have reduced TCO and increased ROI by automated tools and solutions for businesses.
- We provide an integrated unified communications environment with Skype for Business including enterprise voice with Cloud PBX and Cloud Connector; integrate existing PBX systems using gateways and session border controllers.
- Alliances with global systems integrators and vendors such as Microsoft, Nectar, Cisco and VMware enable superior unified communications solutions.