Unified Identity and Access management for Maximized Productivity
The IT environment in financial services organizations is largely dependent on usage of SaaS-based applications and the ability to seamlessly connect and engage across them. Whether it is a pure SaaS, on-premise, or hybrid tiered set of applications, employees are challenged with the need to sign into multiple applications each time to service client requirements, resulting in loss of productivity and customer satisfaction due to high turnaround times. On the other hand, enterprise IT is striving to provide a secure, seamless access while meeting today's agile business needs without impacting compliance and risk measures.
How We Help
Microland's smartFin365SM solution leverages the power of MicrosoftO365 along with third party tools like Okta (through services like Intelligent User Synchronization, Delegated Authentication and Integrated Desktop Single Sign-on) and its unique IP, and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) to build and integrate Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) capabilities to support such scenarios. This helps deliver higher productivity for financial institutions through secure, customer-centric collaboration.
Leveraging extensive domain experience, Microland has evaluated market leading Multifactor Authentication products, across a range of constituents driven primarily by the extensive list of requirements customers usually demand. This includes administration and governance, compliance for security requirement, maximum features availability minimum customization and enhanced scalability to support operating complexity.
Figure 1 illustrates Microland's recommended framework for Cloud Identity and Access Management (CIAM) to build, integrate, deliver, and manage the smartfin365TM solution.
This framework facilitates seamless cloud technology implementation. It analyzes your current IT environment and its interdependencies using techniques such as interviews, surveys and automated tools, before designing an optimal solution.
What You Can Expect
Microland's Cloud Identity and Access Management framework delivered leveraging the smartFin365SM solution enables the following outputs:
- Enhanced agility to financial services institutions to roll out new branches
- Easy on-boarding and efficient management of agents, contractors, and vendors
- Improved employee productivity through seamless connect across multiple applications
- Improved user satisfaction through faster turnaround
What Sets Us Apart
Our key domain differentiators include:
- As Microsoft's Best Infrastructure Services Partner for eight years in a row, Microland is best positioned to implement Microsoft technologies for maximum business advantage
Error-Free, Cost-Effective Service Delivery
- Investment in third-party tools like Okta (through services like Intelligent User Synchronization, Delegated Authentication and Integrated Desktop Single Sign-on), our unique IP, and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) to build and integrate Single Sign-On (SSO) and multi-factor (MFA) authentication capabilities enables near-zero defect delivery at an optimized cost
- Our Microsoft-certified professionals are committed to deliver high service quality, enhance user experience and maximize productivity