VMware vCloud Services
Extend your datacenter into the cloud. Maximize return on investment
A relentlessly competitive marketplace is pushing organizations to maximize IT infrastructure virtualization for improved outcomes. VMware vCloud - a ready-to-use cloud service - enhances business agility by building and managing an automated, on-premise virtual private cloud environment.
However, a simple installation with out-of-box configuration of vCloud products is costly and may not deliver the desired value. It is important that the entire product suite be integrated with your existing service management products in the datacenter. Alignment with your business use cases is important to ensure seamless deployment with minimal risk.
How We Help
As VMware's global Professional Services partner, Microland has deep expertise in VMware solutions, enabling customization of the product suite to address specific needs. Our VMware vCloud Services (see Figure 1) span design, customization, deployment, and management of the complete suite of vCloud products.
What You Can Expect
Our VMware vCloud services deliver measurable outcomes including:
- Reduced provisioning time, human errors and manpower requirement through extensive automation
- Cost-effective monitoring and management of vCloud environments through hybrid delivery model
- Improved business agility and predictability
What Sets Us Apart
Our main differentiators include:
Global expertise and knowledge of best practices
- Microland leverages experience gained through business use cases and knowledge of global best practices for identifying, fixing, and optimizing your VMware vCloud environment
Successful past implementations
- Partnered with VMware in designing and building more than 40 global VMware vCloud-based SDDC environments hosting over 30,000 virtual servers
- 100% on-time project completion with 4.89 CSAT ratings on quality of implementation
- Our vRealize automation management kit mitigates post-deployment challenges around administration and management of vCloud environments. Our professionals have vast expertise in workflow automation using vRealize suite, working with configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet, integration with AWS and Azure Public Clouds
- Our system integration DNA and Managed Services pedigree enables us to design and build Software Defined DataCenter (SDDC), End User Computing (EUC), and Mobility environment for easier operationalization and Day 2 operations
Cost reduction is enabled through:
- Emphasis on clear project scope definition and expertise assignment
- Hybrid delivery model
- Deploying Microland IP to deliver services on time and at a fraction of the cost compared to several other vendors