SME - Security
5+ years, candidate should be able to identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools, implement threat protection, and respond to security incident escalations.
The candidate has good understanding of Windows Defender Antivirus solution through which the security posture of the organization can be ensured.
As a Microsoft Defender security engineer, candidates often serve as part of a larger team dedicated to cloud-based management and security and may also secure hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure and operations management.
Skills: - Must have
- Extensive knowledge on MS Defender Anti-virus and Defender Management
- Microsoft SCCM Technology to manage Defender AV protection
- Clear understanding of Information Security
- Clear understanding on ITIL basics & foundation
- Clear understanding of Malware Policies & tasks
- Clear understanding of Handling Zero Day events - Important o Networking Basics and Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Client and Server OS
- Familiar with ITIL process for Incident, Request, Change management o Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be able to manage operations and act as point of supervision for L1 Team