and we will be happy to help
Network Consultancy & Assessment Services
The road to Digital Transformation starts at the Network
Microland’s Network Consultancy services offer end-to-end consulting and assessments for next-gen transformation and operational service excellence to meet the growing business needs across a wide range of networking technologies.
Network Consulting services are offered across a spectrum either to identify the customer’s challenges or to roadmap the transformation journey. Microland’s suite of offerings in consulting services includes:
- Technology Services Selection provides a vendor agnostic approach to identify technology solutions like SD-WAN, SD-LAN, SDN-DC etc. which meets the key business and technical requirements of the customer.
- Network Analysis & Gap Identification analyzes the customer’s IT infrastructure and identifies architecture and technology gaps with respect to the business objectives and provides recommendations to bridge technology gaps and industry best practices
- Roadmap Consulting Services provides customers with a network transformation roadmap to align IT infrastructure to meet future business needs and digital adoption.
- PoC Services are conducted to implement Pilot SD-WAN, SD-LAN and SDN related transformation solutions, which provides a flavor of the solution before deep-diving into network transformation.
Microland’s Assessment services are offered to baseline the customer’s current IT infrastructure and provide recommendations on improving network performance and availability or to assess the organization’s transformation readiness.
- Next-Gen Network Operations Assessment benchmarks the network performance of the current IT infrastructure and provides recommendations on process and technical automation to improve network availability and alignment to network SLAs and KPIs.
- Next-Gen Network Transformation Assessment focuses on identifying architecture gaps, technology readiness, infrastructure age and lifecycle analysis and suggests recommendations on technology refresh and/or network transformation.
about our services?
Natarajan SatyamoorthySenior Director - NetworksRaj (Natarajan) has 20+ years of experience in Network Infrastructure Solutions and Services gained from various leading roles in solution development and integration, pre-sales/bid management, and network transformation and optimization projects. At Microland, Raj is responsible for designing and deploying NextGen network solutions and services.
Kumaran RangaswamyVice President - NetworksKumaran comes with 25+ years Network Infrastructure experience and a patent in his name related to enhanced Managed Network Services. At Microland, Kumaran is responsible for spearheading the network services initiatives for some of our marquee clients.
Shrikant DandinDirector – NetworksShrikant has 14 years of experience in Network Infrastructure Management and has completed three CCIE in R&S, SP, and DC. Shrikant has played multiple roles in network consulting, solution design and engineering and NextGen services creation with a focus on Automation.
Rishikesh KulkarniSenior Director – NetworksRishikesh has 20+ years of experience in Network Infrastructure services focusing on overall solution design, pre-sales, and delivery. At Microland, Rishikesh is responsible for solution design, pre-sales bid process, and delivery handover.